Saturday, September 16, 2023

LEARN & EXPAND THIS AUTUMN

Learning Opportunities at my South Portland studio

September ~ Play crystal bowls to enter relaxed and meditative states, to share with your family (I wish I had this skill when my son had sleep issues. I could have lulled him to sleep), or to share in larger groups or private one on one practice. Beginners welcome. Do bring one or more crystal bowls and wands or mallets. 

October ~ The Art of Yoga Nidra. I teach this for yoga teachers and other wellness professionals or interested individuals like you. Learn all about this form of guided meditation and why it works. Yoga Nidra has been studied and shown to ease the mind, offer deep mental and physical rest, and increase feelings of emotional well being. Yoga teachers receive Yoga Alliance continuing education credit.            4 spaces are open

November ~ Reiki Level I with Kristine Keegan. Like playing bowls, awaken your healing power for yourself, your family, pets, other animals, trees, spaces, the world! Reiki increases feelings of well being and promotes wholeness and inner healing from trauma & injury, from interactions and events, from cording/unhealthy attachments. Reiki improves vitality, clarity and balances the nervous system. Kristine attuned me as a Reiki Master and it'd be cool to bring you into our Reiki family here at Leaping Waters. We are adding Level 2 to the winter schedule in January or February so if you decide to continue, you'll have that option! Register for Level I now while space is open. 6 spaces as of today.

Crystals workshops will be announced soon!

Thank you for energetically supporting and coming in when you can!

Robin & Leaping Waters Aerial Yoga Spa




No comments:

Post a Comment