Saturday, March 21, 2020

Tarot Lessons & Reiki Sessions at Home

Is your tarot deck collecting dust or hiding in your sock drawer? It could be supporting you in multiple ways during social distancing and far beyond. My tarot group was full due to limited space. Now, via Zoom online platform, I can open it up! I'll accelerate your learning during the first 3 sessions which all will be held online. Drop in at the newly dropped drop in rate of $25 a session. All Levels of readers from beginner to professional are welcome. I'll impart my experience and knowledge taken from 25 years (gulp!) of reading professionally.
Make friends with your deck and maybe make friends in this group! One of my close friends is someone I met when I was refining my tarot skills in the 1990s! If you stick with the group, you'll have a chance to read for each other, building your confidence in a guided way.

The timing for this group is right on! I'll keep the number manageable so I can answer questions and give you personal attention, know your name, encourage your process.

All of the current participants read Robin's Zodiac Zone so you have that in common!

Preregister for March 25th for $25 or
Preregister for all 7 sessions for $160

Live sessions 6-7:15 pm Wednesdays. If you can't make it, you'll have access to the same live content for one week, at you leisure, until the next session.


Online Reiki sessions are also available via Zoom. Get together and prepare to rest while I offer energetic support and some guided visualization and sensing. Dropped rate while we social distance is $40 for $45 minute session. Schedule with me at robinivy88@gmail.com.
Venmo, paypal and personal checks accepted for all services or donations.

I hope you're hanging in there, maybe discovering something new, and feeling safe and secure at home. If that's not the case, perhaps I can offer some of the support and inspiration you need.

New Moon in Aries is Tuesday! Rebirth. Here's to one of the biggest New Moon shifts of our lives!

Robin

instagram.com/robinivypayton
Facebook.com/RobinsZodiacZone
robinivy88@gmail.com (also my paypal)
Venmo @Robin-Payton-1



No comments:

Post a Comment