Sunday, December 15, 2013

First Ever Google Hangout

On Wednesday night December 18th I'll host a google hangout online. Pour yourself some tea or a drink and let's get together for a winter chat. I'll start with the astrology of this Full Moon and Solstice time and what's ahead in the month of January. You can chime in with questions, observations, your own wisdom, and most anything relevant to living intuitively during this winter season.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and it's finally just the right time. I chose 8 pm to give everyone time to get home from work and get kids settled or whatever you need to do. All ages are welcome and we can learn so much from each other!

Gather with me on Wednesday night on Google chat. Add me on Google today and I will add you. I'll start the chat and invite you in. You'll see the invited pop up when you're logged on. just be online and ready by 8 or a couple of minutes before. We'll spend an hour but if you can't stay for the whole hour, it's ok. You can come and go as you please.  You can participate or just listen.

This is the link for a google profile. If you have gmail you probably already have this active.  https://plus.google.com/

Find me as Robin Ivy Payton on google plus and I will add you too.

This is the link to info on google chats or email me with any questions.  https://support.google.com/chat/answer/161886?hl=en

Donation of $10 suggested, but pay what you can. This is the paypal button.




I'm looking forward to trying this and if it's great we can do it more often!

Happy Solstice and Holidays to all of you!

Robin Ivy Payton

No comments:

Post a Comment