Thursday, June 20, 2024

Virtual Readings for Summer Solstice & Full Moon

 

Happy Summer Solstice!
The Full Moon has me inspired sooner than expected & I am doing virtual readings based in your own energy, your birthday and your guides such as animal totems, whatever appears with a message, even plants sometimes
Readings are by email and for this summer special, are $75
email me to set this up & I'll get to yours in the order I receive the requests
email to leapingwatersyoga@gmail and include your birthdate
Thank you and happy summer! Robin

Payment info
paypal robinivy88@gmail.com
Venmo @Robin-Payton-1 (phone #s 1896 if you need them)
By check, email me to arrange and pay in advance

When I've done these readings in the past, people say they are spot on and incredibly helpful. Some of the anecdotes surprise even me!

If this isn't the right time, contact me anytime
This special rate is for June/July only





No comments:

Post a Comment