Friday, September 30, 2022

Quantum Level 1 Sound Healing Training

Learn something new this season! I will be on the student side with you in this Level 1 Sound Healing training. I've been using tuning forks, bowls and gong for several years now, incorporating the power of sound vibration for my own well being and with others in private sessions or classes.

I also attend Sound Baths and have first hand experience with how clearing and helpful sound is, for the nervous system and the other systems of the body.

Kimber Lucier offers this Level 1 training in November, for 10 hours over 2 days. You do not need any tools, instruments or experience to explore sound as a medium! All will be provided.

Join me on November 12th and 13th 12 noon-5 pm at Leaping Waters in South Portland, Maine

RSVP with an email to leapingwatersyoga@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment